With research integrated throughout, this very timely book meets the need for nurses to analyse and create new protocols.
1. Evidence–based Practice, Clinical Guidelines and Care protocols.
3. Clinical Guidelines.
4. Care Protocols.
5. Developing Clinical Guidelines and Care Protocols.
6. Using Clinical Guidelines and Care Protocols.
7. Implementing Guidance.
8. Expertise and Autonomy.
9. Patient Choice.
10. Finite Resources, Infinite Demand.
11. Politics, Power, Guidelines and Protocols.
12. Best Practice: Where Do We Go from Here?