An ideal text for your cardiology rotation and board review, The Cardiology Rotation gives you the big picture. This comprehensible text, simply and clearly written by an experienced teacher and practicing cardiologist, provides medical students and house officers with:
- Emphasis on pathophysiology, mechanism of disease, and the physical exam
- A "how–to" approach complete with charts, tables, and figures
- A clear and readable writing style
- A concise handbook format perfect for rapid retrieval of information
- A special appendices featuring board–formatted Q&A and practice ECGs
Chapter 1: Congestive Heart Failure.
Chapter 2: Valvular Heart Disease.
Chapter 3: Atherosclerosis and Lipid Disorders.
Chapter 4: Angina Pectoris.
Chapter 5: Myocardial Infarction.
Chapter 6: Cardiac Arrhythmias and Syncope.
Chapter 7: Frequent Cardiology Consults.
Appendix A: Practice Electrocardiograms.
Appendix B: Questions and Answers.