Not just a regurgitation of theories, The Environment, Our Natural Resources, and Modern Technology offers practical alternatives and realistic strategies to enhance our natural resources and environment in harmony with today′s modern technology. This book will serve as a springboard for environmental discussion for years to come.
1. Green Consumerism.
2. Racism, Elitism, and Environmentalism.
3. Life in the Bush.
4. Paradise in the Pacific?
5. The American Indian: The "Original Ecologist"?
6. Demystifying the Environment.
7. Technology and the "Primitive".
8. The Human Endeavor as a Creative Force.
9. Technology and the Promise of Modernity.