1. Brain Injury and Theories of Recovery (D.G. Stein).
2. Mechanisms of Noradrenergic Modulation of Physical Therapy: Effects on Functional Recovery After Cortical Injury (D.M. Feeney).
3. Acetylocholinle and Recovery of Function Following Brain Injury (R.M. Saponjic, M.R. Hoane, T.M. Barth).
4. GABAergic Drugs and Neuroplasticity after Brain Injury: Impact on Functional Recovery (T. Schallert, T.D. Hernandez).
5. Effects of Glutamate Antagonists on the Recovery and Maintenance of Behavioral Functions After Brain Injury (T.M. Barth, M.R. Hoane, S. Barbay).
6. Neurotrophic Factors and Transplants (B.B. Johansson).
7. Ganglioside Treatments in Animal Models of Stroke (G.L. Dunbar).
8. CDPD–Choline (Citicoline): Potential Mechanisms of Action and Preliminary Results in Human Stroke (I. Lopez–Coviella, W.M. Clark, S. Warach, B. Sandage, J. Agut, J.A. Ortiz, R.J. Wurtman)\.
9. The Role of Neuroimaging in Stroke Recovery (Y. Samson, P. Belin, P. Remy, M. Zilbovicius, L. Spelle, G. Rancurel).
10. Measuring Recovery of Function After Stroke: Clinical and Measurement Issues in Selecting Stroke Outcome Measures in Clinical Trials (P.W. Duncan).
11. Potential Impact of Drugs on Post–Stroke Motor Recovery (L.B. Goldstein).
12. Pharmacotherapy in the Treatment of Aphasia (D. Walker–Batson).
13. Antidepressant Effects on Recovery (I. Miyai, M. Reding).
14. Clnical Studies of the Effects of GM1 Ganglioside on Recovery From Ischemic Stroke (M. Alter).