A–Z of Haematology provides an essential "quick reference guide" to definitions covering the entire spectrum of haematology, from blood transfusion and coagulation through to recent advances in molecular haematology.
It is the indispensable guide for all those practising or studying haematology including research scientists and biomedical scientists working in diagnostic laboratories. Scientists working in cytogenetics and immunophenotyping will also find it a valuable repository of relevant knowledge.
A–Z of Haematology includes:
- Definitions cover the entire spectrum of haematology, from blood transfusion and coagulation through to molecular haematology
- Essential "quick reference guide" for all those practising or studying haematology
- Over 100 figures to explain and clarify difficult concepts
- Inclusion of all CD numbers and oncogenes to be encountered in daily practice
- Appendices of laboratory data and normal values included
remarkable book. We suspect that it will be dog–eared and worn with good use in any laboratory or clinic."
British Journal of Haematology
"A great little book that will help all those with the difficult, hard to remember terms in haematology – ideal for trainees."
Drew Provan, Consultant Haematologist, RoyalLondonHospital
"Good, quick and easy reference guide – Barbara′s books have an excellent reputation amongst haematologists around the world."
Mike Murphy, Consultant Haematologist, JohnRadcliffeHospital