Written by recent Cambridge graduates, the authors experience lies in taking these exams themselves and teaching students how to pass them. They combine key strategies for tackling the specific skills tested by the BioMedical Admissions Test and the UK Clinical Aptitude Test, along with practice questions and tests, with worked answers, in the style of the BMAT and UKCAT exams – it contains over one thousand practice questions – worked examples, quick tests, 2 full BMAT–style sample test papers, and 2 full UKCAT–style sample test papers.
The simple, informal teaching style, highlighting key practice areas, with the minimal use of jargon, means BMAT and UKCAT Uncovered is an essential tool for all medical school applicants.
1. Quantitative Analysis for the BMAT and the UKCAT.
2. Critical Analysis for the BMAT and the UKCAT.
3. Scientific Knowledge and Application for the BMAT.
4. The Writing Task for the BMAT.
5. Abstract Reasoning for the UKCAT.
6. Decision Analysis for the UKCAT.
7. BMAT Practice Papers.
8. UKCAT Practice Papers.