The Hands–on Guide to Clinical Pharmacology, Third Edition, is the perfect companion for students, doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals who need help on the ward or are preparing for exams. It includes sections containing both treatment regimens of common conditions and detailed information on the relevant drugs that help you obtain a better understanding of therapeutic management.
The benefits include:
- A–Z of over 100 key drugs in a one–drug–per–page format
- A systems–based approach
- Fully indexed text
- Clear explanations of drug mechanisms – a regular feature of pharmacology exams
- Management guidelines for common conditions within each system
- Brand new two–colour design to help with information retrieval
- A new chapter on chemotherapy agents
Take the stress out of clinical pharmacology with The Hands–on Guide!
Titles of Related Interest
The Hands–on Guide for Junior Doctors, Third Edition
Donald & Stein
The Hands–on Guide to Data Interpretation
Abraham, Kulkarni, Madhu & Provan
Pharmacology at a Glance, Sixth Edition
Lecture Notes: Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Eighth Edition
McKay, Reid & Walters
1. Cardiovascular System.
2. Respiratory System.
3. Gastrointestinal System.
4. Neurological System.
6. Musculoskeletal System.
7. Diabetes and Endocrine System.
9. Pain Management.
12. Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
14. Poisoning and Overdose.
15. Cancer Therapy.