This third edition of Bert Touwen’s classic handbook has been updated by Mijna Hadders-Algra to reflect contemporary clinical practice. A new chapter assesses the reliability and validity of the methodology, and the book now includes norms for comparison, as well as practical management guidelines based on current clinical practice. Entirely new photographs and diagrams illustrate the assessment techniques clearly.
Videos illustrating typical and atypical performance and an electronic assessment form accompany the book.
Foreword - Professor Bert C L Touwen
Foreword - Dr Robert Forsyth
2. Assessment of minor neurological dysfunction
3. Assessment technique and psychometric properties
4. Assessment of the Child Sitting - part I
5. Assessment of the Child Standing
6. Assessment of the child walking
7. Assessment of the child lying
8. Assessment of the child sitting - part 2
9. General data
10. Interpretation of findings