With an improved layout, this second edition of Evidence–based Medicine Toolkit offers more up–to–date guidance as well as new sections on important areas of research. Furthermore, this edition includes a box for each major database showing how to search the evidence, new critical appraisal sections on qualitative research and economic evaluation as well as an expanded list of EBM resources on the net.
With these added features to make the job easier, the new Toolkit is now an even better companion for all health care professionals using evidence–based methodology in their research and practice.
2. Asking answerable questions.
3. Finding the evidence: how to get the most from your searching.
4. Critical appraisal of guidelines.
5. Appraising systematic reviews.
6. Appraising diagnosis articles.
7. Appraising articles on harm/aetiology.
8. Appraising prognosis studies.
9. Appraising therapy articles.
10. Appraising qualitative studies.
11. Appraising economic evaluations.
12. Applying the evidence.
13. Evidence–based medicine: glossary of terms.
14. Selected evidence–based healthcare resources on the web.
15. Levels of evidence.
16. Study designs.
EBM Volume 11, August 2006