The book focuses on the principles of aesthetic work across the dentist′s repertoire, rather than concentrating on one particular technique. For this reason, it will add value to the range of daily restorative work in the dental surgery.
2. The Health, Function and Aesthetic Triad.
3. Choice of All–ceramic Systems.
4. Colour and Shade Analysis.
5. Foundations and Intra–radicular Support.
6. Tooth Preparation.
7. Therapeutic Temporary Restorations.
8. Biological Impressions.
9. Try–in Procedures.
10. Cementation and Dentine Bonding Agents