The Delphi Technique in Nursing and Health Research enables the reader to be aware of the limitations of the technique and possible solutions, to design a Delphi questionnaire for each of the different rounds of a study, to consider different approaches to the technique in relation to a study, to analyse the data from each round of a Delphi study and understand the importance of feedback between rounds.
- A practical guide to facilitate use of the Delphi technique
- Provides the reader with the necessary information to participate in and conduct Delphi studies
- Examines different types of Delphi, including the e–Delphi, and modifications made to the technique
- Includes examples of real empirical investigations, brief case scenarios and key learning points for each chapter
- Explores the role of the Delphi researcher
- Explores ethical issues and issues of anonymity, use of experts and controlled feedback
1 The Delphi Technique.
2 Debates, Criticisms and Limitations of the Delphi.
3 Applications of the Delphi in Nursing and Health Research.
4 How to Get Started with the Delphi Technique.
5 Conducting the Research Using the Delphi Technique.
6 Analysing Data from a Delphi and Reporting Results.
7 Reliability and Validity.
8 Ethical Considerations.
10 A Modified Delphi Case Study.
11 e–Delphi Case Study.