A unique feature of the new edition is the accompanying DVD which presents computer animations of all trauma scenarios, as well as links to the internet–based interactive Dental Trauma Guide to predict healing complications for individual trauma scenarios.
- Written by international authorities on dental trauma
- Demonstrates treatment protocols in a clear step–by–step format
- Illustrated throughout with high–quality color images and diagrams
- Includes more sections to expand number of clinical scenarios
- Accompanied by a new DVD of trauma scenario animations
Pathophysiology and Consequences of Dental Trauma.
Classification of Dental Injuries.
Examination and Diagnosis.
Diagnosis of Pulpal Healing Complications.
Diagnosis of Periodontal Healing Complications.
Treatment Priorities after Dental Trauma.
Crown Fracture without Pulp Exposure.
Crown Fracture with Pulp Exposure.
Alveolar Process Fracture.
Injuries to the Primary Dentition.
Soft Tissue Injuries.
Endodontic Considerations in Dental Trauma.
Decoronation of Ankylosed Teeth in Adolescents.
Predictors for Healing Complications.
Tooth Survival in the Permanent Dentition.
Information for the Patient about Dental Trauma.
Information for the Public about Dental Trauma.
Prevention of Traumatic Dental Injuries.