2. Evolution of the present neurological scheme and its applications.
3. The neurological assessment.
4. The neurological profile of normal preterm and term infants.
5. The term infant:development of an optimality score.
6. The neurological examination in preterm and term infants with brain lesions.
7. Adaptation of the neurological proforma.
"… a manual on the application of this neurological examination scheme … easy to follow and the segments of the examination are presented clearly with excellent photographs and line drawings of each manoeuvre … there is a lot of very useful information on the variations on findings in terms and preterm infants, and particularly the changes in the neurological feature of preterm infants as they grow towards term." Archives of Disease in Childhood