- Trends in Metabolic partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Metabolic partnering agreement structure
- Metabolic partnering contract documents
- Top Metabolic deals by value
- Most active Metabolic dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Metabolic disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Metabolic deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Metabolic deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Metabolic dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Metabolic dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Metabolic deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Metabolic dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Metabolic deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Metabolic partnering deals by specific Metabolic target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Metabolic therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Metabolic partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Metabolic partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Metabolic technologies and products.
Global Metabolic Partnering 2014 to 2019 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Metabolic trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Metabolic Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Metabolic dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Metabolic deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Metabolic deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Metabolic deal records
- The leading Metabolic deals by value since 2014
- Most active Metabolic dealmakers since 2014
In Global Metabolic Partnering 2014 to 2019, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Metabolic Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,000 metabolic deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- In-depth understanding of Metabolic deal trends since 2014
- Access Metabolic deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Metabolic partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Metabolic deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Metabolic deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Metabolic opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Metabolic opportunities
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Metabolic dealmaking
2.2. Metabolic partnering over the years
2.3. Metabolic partnering by deal type
2.4. Metabolic partnering by industry sector
2.5. Metabolic partnering by stage of development
2.6. Metabolic partnering by technology type
2.7. Metabolic partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 –Financial deal terms for Metabolic partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Metabolic partnering
3.3. Metabolic partnering headline values
3.4. Metabolic deal upfront payments
3.5. Metabolic deal milestone payments
3.6. Metabolic royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Metabolic deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Metabolic partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Metabolic
4.4. Top Metabolic deals by value
Chapter 5 – Metabolic contract document directory
5.2. Metabolic partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Metabolic dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Metabolic therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Metabolic deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 – Directory of Metabolic deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 – Directory of Metabolic deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 – Directory of Metabolic deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Metabolic partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Metabolic partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Metabolic partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Metabolic partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Metabolic partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Metabolic partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Metabolic deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Metabolic deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Metabolic deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Metabolic deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Metabolic dealmaking activity– 2014 to 2019
Figure 12: Top Metabolic deals by value since 2014