- Trends in Sexual Health partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Sexual Health partnering agreement structure
- Sexual Health partnering contract documents
- Top Sexual Health deals by value
- Most active Sexual Health dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Sexual Health disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Sexual Health deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Sexual Health deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Sexual Health dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Sexual Health dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Sexual Health deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Sexual Health dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Sexual Health deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Sexual Health partnering deals by specific Sexual Health target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Sexual Health therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Sexual Health partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Sexual Health partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Sexual Health technologies and products.
Global Sexual Health Partnering 2014 to 2019 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Sexual Health trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Sexual Health Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Sexual Health dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Sexual Health deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Sexual Health deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Sexual Health deal records
- The leading Sexual Health deals by value since 2014
- Most active Sexual Health dealmakers since 2014
In Global Sexual Health Partnering 2014 to 2019, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Sexual Health Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 100 sexual health deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- In-depth understanding of Sexual Health deal trends since 2014
- Access Sexual Health deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Sexual Health partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Sexual Health deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Sexual Health deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Sexual Health opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Sexual Health opportunities
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Sexual Health dealmaking
2.2. Sexual Health partnering over the years
2.3. Sexual Health partnering by deal type
2.4. Sexual Health partnering by industry sector
2.5. Sexual Health partnering by stage of development
2.6. Sexual Health partnering by technology type
2.7. Sexual Health partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 –Financial deal terms for Sexual Health partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Sexual Health partnering
3.3. Sexual Health partnering headline values
3.4. Sexual Health deal upfront payments
3.5. Sexual Health deal milestone payments
3.6. Sexual Health royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Sexual Health deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Sexual Health partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Sexual Health
4.4. Top Sexual Health deals by value
Chapter 5 – Sexual Health contract document directory
5.2. Sexual Health partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Sexual Health dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Sexual Health therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Sexual Health deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 – Directory of Sexual Health deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 – Directory of Sexual Health deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 – Directory of Sexual Health deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Sexual Health partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Sexual Health partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Sexual Health partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Sexual Health partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Sexual Health partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Sexual Health partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Sexual Health deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Sexual Health deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Sexual Health deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Sexual Health deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Sexual Health dealmaking activity– 2014 to 2019
Figure 12: Top Sexual Health deals by value since 2014