Easy to understand, the book identifies equipment and procedural problems inherent to oil and gas operations then applied a systematic approach for solving them. In this book, the author combines qualitative and quantitative methods with powerful software modeling tools to assist engineers in formulating a custom maintenance policy which will ensure process efficiency, reduce projects cost, reduce redundancies and optimum equipment replacement time.
- Mathematic methods for analyzing failure historical data
- Instruction for utilizing modeling systems such as MAROS, TARO, and BLOCKSIM and interpret results
- Step by Step approach for formulating an cost effective maintenance program
- Identifies equipment and procedural problems inherent to oil and gas operations
- Easily understood methods and software tools that will save time and money
- Provides a tutorial for using the most used software programs such as: MAROS, TARO, and BLOCKSIM
- Step by step instruction to create a custom maintenance policy
- Reduce project cost, reduce redundancies and optimize equipment life
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Chapter 1. Life Cycle Analysis
Chapter 2. Accelerated Test and Reliability Growth Analysis Models
Chapter 3. Reliability and Maintenance
Chapter 4. Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability Analysis
Chapter 5. Human Reliability Analysis
Chapter 6. Reliability and Safety Processes
Chapter 7. Reliability Management
Eduardo Calixo is currently a RAMS expert, performing different reliability engineering and safety engineering analysis for Philotech GmbH in Germany. Eduardo has over 15 years of experience working in reliability engineering and safety for the oil and gas, railways, and mining industries. Previously, he has worked with many companies internationally as a reliability engineer such as Petrobras, Genesis Oil and Gas, and Reliasoft along with collaborating on projects with multiple major oil operators such as Chevron, Shell, and Kuwait Oil Company. Eduardo received his Bachelor in Industrial Engineering and his M.Sc. in Safety Management, both from Fedearl Fulminense University in Brazil and his D.Sc. in Energy and Environmental Engineering from the Federal University of Rio de Janiero.