This volume of Methods in Enzymology is the first of three parts looking at current methodology for the imaging and spectroscopic analysis of live cells. The chapters provide hints and tricks not available in primary research publications. It is an invaluable resource for academics, researchers and students alike.
- Expert authors who are leaders in the field
- Extensively referenced and useful figures and tables
- Provides hints and tricks to facilitate reproduction of methods
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Laser Induced Radiation Microbeam Technology and Simultaneous Real-time Fluorescence Imaging in Live Cells- A cell biologist's guide to high resolution imaging- Applications of fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy and imaging to lipid domains in vivo- Detecting and Tracking Non-Fluorescent Nanoparticle Probes in Live Cells - Fluorescence lifetime microscopy of tumor cell invasion, drug delivery and cytotoxicity - Measuring membrane protein dynamics in neurons using Fluorescence recovery after photobleach (FRAP) - Distinctive characteristics of Madeira wine regarding its traditional winemaking and modern analytical methodologies- Green to red photo-convertible mEosFP aided live imaging in plants- Methods for Cell and Particle Tracking- Correlative light-electron microscopy: a potent tool for the imaging of rare or unique cellular and tissue events and structures- Optical Techniques for Imaging Membrane Domains in Live Cells (Live Cell Palm of Protein Clustering)- Single live cell topography and activity imaging with the Shear-Force-Based constant-distance scanning electrochemical microscope- Visualization of TGN-endosome trafficking in mammalian and drosophila cells- Live cell imaging with chemical specificity using dual frequency CARS microscopy- Imaging intracellular protein dynamics by spinning disk confocal microscopy
Part B: Tools
- Visualizing Dynamic Activities of Signaling Enzymes using genetically encodable FRET-based biosensors: from designs to applications- Live-cell Imaging of Aquaporin-4 Supramolecular Assembly and Diffusion- Coiled-coil tag-probe labeling methods for live-cell imaging of membrane receptors- Monitoring Protein Interactions in Living Cells with Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy- Open Source Tools for Fluorescent Imaging- Nanoparticle PEBBLE sensors in live cells