This volume in the Methods in Enzymology series comprehensively covers Infectious Diseases, Immunotheraphy, Gene Medicine, Diagnostics and Toxicology of Nanomedicine. With an international board of authors, this volume is split into sections that cover subjects such as Nanomedicines in Immunotherapy, Nanomedicine toxicity, and Diagnostic Nanomedicine.
- Comprehensively covers infectious diseases, immunotherapy, gene medicine, diagnostics, and toxicology of nanomedicine
- International board of authors
- Split into sections that cover subjects such as Nanomedicines in Immunotherapy, Nanomedicine Toxicity, and Diagnostic Nanomedicine
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Enhanced antiviral activity of acyclovir loaded into nanoparticles
- Gold manno-Glyconanoparticles for Intervening in HIV gp120 Carbohydrate-Mediated Processes - Nanoparticle mediated targeted delivery of antiretrovirals to the brain
- Antibacterial activity of doxycycline-loaded nanoparticles - Antimicrobial properties of electrically formed elastomeric polyurethane-copper oxide nanocomposites for medical and dental applications
Nanomedicines in Immunotherapy
- Gastrointestinal delivery of anti-inflammatory nanoparticles - Chitosan-based nanoparticles as a Hepatitis B antigen delivery system - Targeting nanoparticles to dendritic cells for immunotherapy
- Design and fabrication of N-Alkyl-polyethylenimine stabilized iron oxide nanoclusters for gene delivery - Protein-Carbon Nanotube Sensors: Single Platform Integrated Micro Clinical Lab for Monitoring Blood Analytes
- Investigating the toxic effects of iron oxide nanoparticles - Cytotoxicity of Gold Nanoparticles
- Design of target-seeking antifibrotic compounds
- Cell-penetrating peptide-based systems for nucleic acid delivery: A biological and biophysical approach - Multifunctional envelope-type nano-device (MEND) for organelle targeting via a step-wise membrane fusion process - Lipopolyplexes as nanomedicines for therapeutic gene delivery - Interfering nanoparticles (iNOPs) for silencing microRNAs - Genetic Nanomedicine: Gene Delivery by Targeted Lipoplexes