This book is a good introductory work to nanoparticle technology. It consists of nine complementary chapters that can be read independently. This book covers promising nanoparticles fabrication technologies with a focus on scalable processes. Integration of nanoparticles into 2D and 3D structures are covered in detail. The most promising applications of nanoparticles in the energy, optoelectronic and biomedical sectors are summarized and discussed. Current issues and challenges related to nanoparticles production and utilisation are also discussed in the book.
- Complete and simple overview of the field
- Contains practical examples that makes the book also accessible for industrialists, engineers and managers
- Chapters can be read relatively independently so experienced researchers can go directly to the them of interest
- Advantages, drawbacks and challenges are described with practical examples
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Nanoparticle fundamentals
2. Wet production methods
3. Dry production methods
4. Nanoparticle assembling and system integration
5. Clean energy
8. Environmental and societal applications and implications
9. Challenges and perspectives