1. Key Characteristics of In Extremis Leaders - and How They Are Relevant in All Organizations.
2. In Extremis Lessons for Business and Life: Strengthening Your Own Leadership by Example.
3. The In Extremis Leadership Model: What It Is, Why It Works, and How to Use It.
4. Learning About Fear and Leadership from Dangerous Settings: Handling Emotion During In Extremis Situations.
5. Leading When Tragedy Strikes: Learning to Cope with Loss.
6. Building Teams That Build Leaders: An In Extremis Case Study.
Resource: Physical Development for In Extremis Leaders.