∗ Understand the creative preferences of organizations, departments, work groups, and individuals
∗ Identify and compare the different creativity profiles that describe specific purposes, practices, and people
∗ Produce the desired results by developing the right practices
∗ Blend creativity practices to meet the complex needs that characterize most work situations
o Develop required creative abilities in a team and in oneself
1. The Creativity Map: Discovering Your Best Practices for Creativity at Work.
2. Assessing Your Creativity Situation: Mapping Where You Are and Where You Need to Go.
3. Imagine Practices: Breakthrough Creativity Through Jump–Starting and Forecasting.
4. Invest Practices: Profitable Creativity Through Partnering and Portfolios.
5. Improve Practices: Incremental Creativity Through Modular Design and Development and Process Improvement Systems.
6. Incubate Practices: Sustainable Creativity Through Talent Scouting and Idea Spaces.
7. Putting It Together: Guiding, Managing, and Integrating Creativity.
Additional Resources and Readings.