This is the 94th issue of the quarterly report New Directions for Evaluation.
1. A Framework for Understanding and Improving Multisite Evaluations (Roger B. Straw, James M. Herrell).
2. Treating Marijuana Dependence in Adults: A Multisite, Randomized Clinical Trial (Thomas F. Babor, Karen L. Steinberg, Bonnie McRee, Janice Vendetti, Kathleen M. Carroll).
3. The Pioneer: The Employment Intervention Demonstration Program (Judith A. Cook, Martha Ann Carey, Lisa A. Razzano, Jane Burke, Crystal R. Blyler).
4. A Prospective Meta–Analytic Approach in a Multisite Study of Homelessness Prevention (Steven Banks, Gregory J. McHugo, Valerie Williams, Robert E. Drake, Marybeth Shinn).
5. A Multisite Evaluation of Supported Housing: Lessons Learned from Cross–Site Collaboration (Debra J. Rog, Frances L. Randolph).
6. A Multisite Evaluation of Treatment of Methamphetamine Dependence in Adults (Richard A. Rawson, Patricia J. Marinelli–Casey, Alice Huber).
7. Lessons Learned About Science and Participation from Multisite Evaluations (H. Stephen Leff, Virginia Mulkern).