The unique appeal of this book is its global approach to management as the next evolutionary step beyond the major western (American) and eastern (Japanese) perspectives.
Part I: Introducing the New Business Paradigm: .
1. Introduction: From the Old Paradigm to the New.
2. New-paradigm Thinking.
Part II: As a Manager - From Uncertainty to Mastery:.
3. Toward Self-mastery.
4. Visionary Leadership.
5. Developing a Vision.
6. From Vision to Action.
Part III: As a Group - From Conflict to Synergy:.
7. Managing People at Work: Spiral Integration.
8. Managing Joint Ventures.
9. Linking Individualism to Communalism.
10. Building Industrial Democracy.
Part IV: As an Organization - From Change to Learning: .
11. The Developing Organization.
12. Building a Learning Organization.
13. Total Quality Learning.
14. Requisite Organization.
15. Charting the Corporate Mind.
Part V: As a Society - From Complexity to Sustainability: .
16. Achieving Sustainable Development:.
17. Toward a Synergistic Society.
18. Doing Business in the New Paradigm.
Jagdish Parikh Vice-Chairman of the World Business Academy.
Ronnie Lessem City University Business School.