1. An overview of Transportation Acitivites.
2. Statistical Analysis of Economic Relations.
3. Transportation Demand - Divisible Goods Case.
4. Transportation Demand - Discrete Good Case.
5. Firm Production and Cost in Transportation - The Long Run.
6. Firm Produciton and Cost in Transportation - The Short Run.
7. Competition, Concentration and Market Power in Transportation.
8. Regulation, Deregulation, and Efficiency in Transportation.
9. Transportation Investment.
10. Welfare Effects of Public Sector Pricing and Investment.
11. Congestion Pricing.
12. Transportation and Land Use in Urban Areas.
13. Transportation Safety.