This is the 112th issue of the quarterly journalNew Directions for Institutional Research.
1. Qualitative and Quantitative Research: A Complementary Balance (Kenneth W. Borland Jr.).
2. Using Qualitative and Quantitative Methods for Complementary Purposes: A Case Study (Josetta S. McLaughlin, Gerald W. McLaughlin, John A. Muffo).
3. Conceptual Models for Creating Useful Decision Support (Richard D. Howard).
4. Communicating Qualitative and Quantitative Decision Support Information (Marsha K. Moss).
5. Using Qualitative and Quantitative Information in Academic Decision Making (Ann S. Ferren, Martin S. Aylesworth).
6. The Use of Quantitative and Qualitative Information in Institutional Decision Making (Mark L. Perkins).
7. Qualitative and Quantitative Measures: One Driver of a Quality Culture (Jonathan D. Fife).
8. Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Information for Effective Institutional Research (Richard D. Howard, Kenneth W. Borland Jr.).