- basic hydraulics
- pipe sizing
- friction loss calculations
- determining water pressure.
- Methods of conserving water to help you anticipate your clients’ environmental concerns
- Computerized methods for managing labor and irrigation systems that will help you save money on labor and water costs
- Metric values for every Imperial (U.S.) measurement, enabling you to meet federal metric guidelines and better communicate with an international audience.
Sprinkler Head Performance.
Types of Sprinkler Heads.
Determining Geographical Areas.
Sizing Irrigation Pipe.
Calculating Water Supply and Pressure.
Sizing Wire to Electric Valves.
Winterizing the Irrigation System.
Triangular Spacing of Sprinkler Heads.
Making Solvent–Cemented Joints with PVC Pipe and Fittings.
Getting Acquainted with Drip Irrigation.
Drip Tube and Emitter Layout.
Drip Design Components.
Final Drip Design Considerations.