- It is illustrated with examples of successful sponsorship, cause and other emotion–related marketing programmes from around the world including Coca–Cola and Hyundai s sponsorship of the 2002 Soccer World Cup, Shell Ferrari F1, HSBC Global Education Challenge, Mastercard Major League Baseball, Flora London Marathon, Guinness Rugby World Cup, Proudly South African and Laureus
- Includes "leading thoughts" from the some of the worlds leading Passion Branders: Coca–Cola, Mastercard, Diageo, Unilever, IOC, FIFA, Laureus, Octagon, Red Mandarin, Momentum and Velocity
- It provides marketers with the tools and insights to persuade their boards that the huge spending commitment involved in sponsorship is worthwhile
- It includes the latest thinking vis–à–vis sponsorship s role as a brand–building and multi–faceted marketing tool
- It provides the important measurement tools of the return on investment and valuation methodologies including Octagon South Africa and Nota Bene s evalu8
Chapter 1. Passion Branding A New Way of Marketing.
Chapter 2. The Passion Economy A New way of Thinking.
Chapter 3. Building Brands in the Passon Economy.
Chapter 4. Passion Branding More than Just Brand Building.
Chapter 5. Passion Platforms.
Chapter 6. Strategic Passion Branding Management.
Chapter 7. Measurement Accountability and Return on Investment
Chapter 8. A Changing Landscape Some Challenges to manage.
Appendix: Thought Leaders′ Pen Pictures.