2. Roots of Social Cognition: The Like Me Hypothesis (Andrew N. Meltzoff).
3. Attention, Joint Attention and Social Cognition: Lessons Learned from Research on Autism (Peter Mundy).
4. Enhancing Self–Regulation in School and Clinic (Mary K. Rothbart, Michael I. Posner, M.R. Rueda, Brad E. Sheese, and Yiyuan Tang).
5. Learning is Not a Four–Letter Word: Changing views of Infant Language Acquisition (Jenny R. Saffran).
6. The Emergence of Emotion: Experience, Development, and Biology (Seth D. Pollak).
7. What Are Little Boys Made Of? Snips & snails & puppy dog Tails: Etiological Bases of Conduct Disorder and Related Conduct Problems (Elena L. Grigorenko).
8. Translational Issues in the Development and Prevention of Children′s Early Conduct Problems: Challenges in Transitioning from Basic to Intervention Research (Daniel S. Shaw).