2. Roots of Social Cognition: The “Like Me” Hypothesis (Andrew N. Meltzoff).
3. Attention, Joint Attention and Social Cognition: Lessons Learned from Research on Autism (Peter Mundy).
4. Enhancing Self-Regulation in School and Clinic (Mary K. Rothbart, Michael I. Posner, M.R. Rueda, Brad E. Sheese, and Yiyuan Tang).
5. Learning is Not a Four-Letter Word: Changing views of Infant Language Acquisition (Jenny R. Saffran).
6. The Emergence of Emotion: Experience, Development, and Biology (Seth D. Pollak).
7. What Are Little Boys Made Of? Snips & snails & puppy dog Tails: Etiological Bases of Conduct Disorder and Related Conduct Problems (Elena L. Grigorenko).
8. Translational Issues in the Development and Prevention of Children's Early Conduct Problems: Challenges in Transitioning from Basic to Intervention Research (Daniel S. Shaw).
Dante Cicchetti Director, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota.