Praise for How to Sell Your Home Without a Broker "On a scale of 1 to 10, this book is a 10." Robert Bruss
Jump into the real estate game and win big!
Home values are crashing and foreclosures are way up. You might think this is a terrible time to get into the real estate market but you′d be wrong! A crashing real estate market offers plenty of opportunity to profit, if you know how to change your strategy and adjust to the new market reality.
In The All–New Real Estate Foreclosure, Short–Selling, Underwater, Property Auction, Positive Cash Flow Book, top real estate investors and authors Chantal and Bill Carey show you how to get in safely and get out profitably. They present four new strategies for taking advantage of today′s high foreclosure rate and explain how to invest for the long–term as the market resets to more realistic levels. Novice investors will find plenty of strategies for profiting without risking all they have, and old hands will find new, unconventional techniques that will help them continue to profit even if the market continues to struggle.
Inside, you′ll learn how to:
- Combine short–term and long–term investing strategies for cash flow today and tomorrow
- Buy mortgages in foreclosure at rock–bottom short–sale prices
- Avoid dealing with lenders by using the seller as your banker
- Utilize the right type of real estate auction for your investment needs
- Maximize your cash flow for big profits now and in the future
- Prepare yourself to profit from rising prices and near–term inflation
Whether you′re a first–timer or an experienced real estate pro, this is the ultimate guide to getting into the real estate market safely and cheaply and getting out rich!
1. The Real Estate Market Has Crashed.
Prices of all 20 major metropolitan areas are spiraling downward.
2. Make Money Investing in a Crashed Real Estate Market.
Use a quick cash and a long term wealth building strategy.
3. Foreclosures, Foreclosures, and Foreclosures.
One in every 464 households nationally will receive a foreclosure notice.
4. The New Foreclosure Tactics.
Stop buying at the white elephant sales (the courthouse steps).
5. Inside the Loss Mitigation Department.
The twelve factors a lender will consider before accepting your short–sale offer.
6. Your Short–Sale Offer.
There are no oral agreements in real estate.
7. Presenting Your Short–Sale Offer and Closing the Transaction.
Present your short–sale offer and close the transaction.
8. Buying the Mortgage in Foreclosure.
Buy the mortgage in foreclosure at a short–sale price.
9. Sellers Are the New Bankers.
In a crashing real estate market sellers are the new bankers.
10. Win Going In.
You must buy for the right price and with the right terms.
11. No Doubt Getting Out.
You must sell with the right terms and for the right price.
12. Auctioning Your Property for Top Dollar.
Auctioning is the best way to sell your property in a crashing market.
13. Types of Auctions.
There is a type of real estate auction to fit your investment needs.
14. The Who,When, and How of Your Auction.
Retail buyers are your target market for buying at your auction.
15. Buy Low and Sell Lower.
Make money even when the market is going down.
16. Cash and Cash Flow Is King.
In a crashing real estate market cash–and–cash–flow is king.
17. The Future of the Real Estate Market.
Inflation is in the pipeline. God bless inflation!