Increased pressure from international lending and donor organizations has transformed environmental management into a central element in economic development worldwide today making business opportunities for environmental consultants greater now than ever before. Written by an international environmental consulting expert, this book offers the crucial information and guidance necessary to exploit these opportunities effectively.
International Environmental Consulting Practice analyzes the forces shaping global environmental trends and draws on its author′s considerable consulting experience to provide you with:
- Region–by–region analyses of the main growth sectors of the global environmental market
- Expert advice on how to set up and manage a successful international environmental practice
- Detailed guidance on proposals, bidding, contracts, and negotiations in the international arena
- Insights into the customs, beliefs, politics, socioeconomics, and environmental policies of each region covered
- Advice on alternative business schemes, such as international business partnerships and joint ventures
- A directory of pertinent lenders, donors, and government agencies complete with contact names, addresses, and phone/fax numbers.
Filled with practical, real–world advice, International Environmental Consulting Practice is an indispensable working resource for environmental consultants and environmental products manufacturers.
Preparing for International Environmental Consulting Practice.
International Partnerships and Joint Ventures.
Proposals, Bidding, Contracts, and Negotiating.
International Consulting Market Opportunities and Prospects.
As we Approach the Year 2000 and Beyond.
Planning and Research (Before You Step into a Foreign Country).