"Mohnish Pabrai is a relentlessly insightful thinker who delights in decoding the esoteric world of finance and also knows how to tell a good yarn. Whether you′re mystified by what drives stock prices up and down on Wall Street or you′re sure you know, you′ll understand better when you read this book. Pabrai′s tales of high finance and his clever examination of the core principles of deep value are packed with handy ideas you should use in your own investing."
Stephane Fitch, European Bureau Chief, Forbes
"I read The Dhandho Investor from start to finish in one sitting I couldn′t put it down. Mohnish shares the ′secrets′ of his extraordinary success and has made a significant contribution to the literature on value investing."
Whitney Tilson, General Partner and founder of T2 Partners LLC
Managing Editor and founder of Value Investor Insight
Chairman of Value Investing Congress
"All of the techniques you need to attain high returns on your investments are here, explained through the examples of successful entrepreneurs and of Pabrai, himself an accomplished prodigy of Buffett′s methods. Everyone must understand this methodology if they are to do well in the stock market."
Timothy Vick, Senior Portfolio Manager, The Sanibel Captiva Trust Co.,
author of How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett
"The Dhandho Investor has nailed it! Pabrai has simplified the strategy for successful investing. ′Heads, I win; tails, I don′t lose much!′ I don′t have to buy a whole business, just purchase the publicly traded stocks of a few ′right′ businesses. I suggest this book to anyone looking to hone their investment skills."
Patrick Fitzgerald, President, Fitzgerald Management
1. Patel Motel Dhandho.
2. Manilal Dhandho.
3. Virgin Dhandho.
4. Mittal Dhandho.
5. The Dhandho Framework.
6. Dhandho 101: Invest in Existing Businesses.
7. Dhandho 102: Invest in Simple Businesses.
8. Dhandho 201: Invest in Distressed Businesses in Distressed Industries.
9. Dhandho 202: Invest in Businesses with Durable Moats.
10. Dhandho 301: Few Bets, Big Bets, Infrequent Bets.
11. Dhandho 302: Fixate on Arbitrage.
12. Dhandho 401: Margin of Safety Always!
13. Dhandho 402: Invest in Low–Risk, High–Uncertainty Businesses.
14. Dhandho 403: Invest in the Copycats rather than the Innovators.
15. Abhimanyu s Dilemma The Art of Selling.
16. To Index or Not to Index That Is the Question.
17. Arjuna s Focus: Investing Lessons from a Great Warrior.