Jules Janick of Purdue University, USA, and published in the form of one or two volumes per year.
- Recently published articles include:
- Artificial Pollination in Tree Crop Production (v34)
- Cider Apples and Cider–Making Techniques in Europe and North America (v34)
- Garlic: Botany and Horticulture (v33)
- Controlling Biotic Factors That Cause Postharvest Losses of Fresh Market Tomatoes (v33)
- Taxus spp.: Botany, Horticulture, and Source of Anti–Cancer Compounds (v32)
- The Invasive Plant Debate: A Horticultural Perspective (v32)
Dedication: Yozef Mizrahi (Inez Mureinik)
1. Iconography and History of Solanaceae: Antiquity to the 17th Century (Marie–Christine Daunay, Henri Laterrot, and Jules Janick)
2. The Fig: Botany, Horticulture, and Breeding (Moshe A. Flaishman, Victor Rodov, and Ed Stover)
3. Almond Quality: A Breeding Perspective (R. Socias i Company, O. Kodad, J.M. Alonso, and T.M. Gradziel)
4. Artificial Pollination in Tree Crop Production (Virginia Pinillos and Julian Cuevas)
5. Diagnosis and Remediation of Nutrient Constraints in Citrus (A.K. Srivastava, Shyam Singh, and L.G. Albrigo)
6. Cider Apples and Cider–Making Techniques in Europe and North America (Ian A. Merwin, Sarah Valois, and Olga I. Padilla–Zakour)
7. In Vitro Storage Organ Formation of Ornamental Geophytes (Glendon D. Ascough, Johannes van Staden, and John E. Erwin)
8. Salix: Botany and Global Horticulture (Yulia A. Kuzovkina, Martin Weih, Marta Abalos Romero, John Charles, Sarah Hust, Ian McIvor, Angelas Karp, Sviatlana Trybush, Michel Labrecque, Traian I. Teodorescu, Naresh B. Singh, Lawrence B. Smart, and Timothy A. Volk)
Cumulative Subject Index.
Cumulative Contributor Index.