- Determine which type of survey is best for you
- Estimate the cost of your survey
- Conduct mail, telephone, and face–to–face surveys
- Draw accurate samples
- Write effective questionnaires
- Compile and report results
- Avoid common survey errors
- Find reliable outside assistance
- And much more
Cornerstones of a Quality Survey.
Deciding What Information You Need.
Choosing a Survey Method.
When and How to Select a Sample.
Writing Good Questions.
Setting Your Survey in Motion and Getting It Done.
From Questionnaires to Survey Results.
Reporting Survey Results.
Advice, Resources, and Maintaining Perspective.