Expert advice and guidance on today's best (and worst) entrepreneurial business opportunities and how to choose the one that's right for you
Whether you want to start your own business, buy an existing one, or sell your current business and move on to something new, this book is for you. Written by a noted expert with nearly 40 years experience as a professional business appraiser, The Ideal Entrepreneurial Business for You is a gold mine of information every entrepreneur needs to know before taking the leap into a new venture. You'll find clear, detailed, extremely well-informed answers to such crucial questions as:
- Which types of businesses have the best chance of success today? Which are the safest and which are the riskiest? Why is location so crucial to success, and how do I pick the ideal locale for my new enterprise? What factors make for business success and which ones lead to failure? How do I choose the best business fit for my unique needs, abilities, and style of life?
You also get a wealth of up-to-the-minute, nuts-and-bolts information on:
- The pluses and minuses of over 200 small businesses
- Detailed information on today's 55 hottest prospects--from court reporting to home healthcare, telemarketing to computer training
- Dozens of home-based or part-time businesses you can start for less than $10,000
- State-by-state small business conditions--including such key factors as regional demand, financing, recent business sales, and more
- How to read between the lines and spot great entrepreneurial opportunities in your daily newspaper, on TV, on the radio, and in lots of other places you never thought to look
Times have never been better for entrepreneurial businesses. Now let The Ideal Entrepreneurial Business for You show you how to make it in the one that's right for you!
Ideal Entrepreneurial Businesses and the Forces of Change.
Location and Risk.
Your Winner's List of Ideal Entrepreneurial Businesses.
Businesses to Approach with Caution.
If You Decide to Buy.
Before You Make Your Decision.