- assisting the research of a site’s background for data that a project manager will use in the development of a site sampling plan
- meeting representative sampling objectives and quality control/quality assurance objectives
- preparing to go onsite for a sampling event
- monitoring a site for potentially hazardous atmospheres
- following the sampling plan in collecting samples from various media (e.g., soil, surface water, ground water, and containers)
- troubleshooting under unforeseen circumstances
- preparing samples for transport to the laboratory
- documenting field activities
- communicating with laboratory personnel
- interpreting lab reports, including the validation of quality control data
The Sampling Plan.
Equipment and Sample Preparation.
Sampling Air Quality.
Sampling Soils and Sediments.
Sampling Drums and Containers.
Methods of Analysis.
Data Validation and Interpretation.