- Includes 10 prewritten presentation scripts on a variety of common life topics and problems
- Features handouts, visual aids, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Dozens of sample contact letters, brochures, press releases, and other practice–building resources
Everything you need to conduct polished presentations and workshops
means of increasing their visibility within their communities and generating new referrals. For many, they also provide a steady source of secondary income. But creating the myriad documents and graphical materials that go into marketing, organizing, and delivering presentations can be a forbidding task for the professional on the go. Now this book saves you the time and trouble of starting from scratch by supplying you with everything you need to conduct highly professional workshops, seminars, and presentations.
An indispensable resource for experienced and novice presenters alike, The Life Skills Presentation Guide supplies you with:
- 10 scripted, customizable presentations covering an array of topics of widespread interest, including anger management, grief, midlife and aging, increasing self–confidence, and more
- Handouts, visual aids, suggested video clips, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Invaluable presentation pointers, including tips on seating arrangements, timing, body language, using humor, and more
- Sample press releases, brochures and postcards, contact and follow–up letters, and other potent marketing tools
- A computer disk containing all the scripts and collateral material in the book
12 Tips for Marketing Your Practice.
I Have Everything I′ve Ever Dreamed of: Why Am I Not Happy?
How to Be More Self–Confident.
How to Recover from Loss.
Dealing with Guilt and Regret.
Understanding Personality Types with the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator.
Raise Your Emotional Intelligence Quotient.
How People Change.
About the Disk.