- Design for automated manufacturing
- Nontraditional manufacturing processes
- Machine tool programming techniques and trends
- Precision engineering and micromanufacturing
- Computer–integrated product planning and control
- Image processing for manufacturing
- And much more
Automation (M. Groover).
Design for Manufacturing (Y. Hazony).
MANUFACTURING PROCESSES AND TOOLS.
Nontraditional Manufacturing Processes (K. Rajurkar).
PRECISION ENGINEERING AND MICROMANUFACTURING.
Micromanufacturing (J. Jora–Almonte, et al.).
DESIGN OF MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS.
Analysis and Design of Manufacturing Systems (K. Hitomi).
PLANNING, SCHEDULING, AND CONTROL OF MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS.
Manufacturing Process Planning (H.–c.
Automated CAD–Based Vision Inspections (J. Ventura & J.–M.
Computer Networks in Manufacturing (S. Yeralan).
BUSINESS ASPECTS OF DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
Managing Advanced Manufacturing Technology (D. Gerwin).
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Manufacturing Equipment Diagnostics (A. Bajpai).
Standards and Prenorms in Design, Manufacturing, and Automation (F. Vernadat).