- What kind of business is right for me?
- Where do I go for financing?
- How much should I charge?
- How do I find good personnel?
- What kind of bookkeeping system is best for me?
- How much insurance do I need?
- An interactive handbook format, featuring dozens of check–lists and examples, that takes you step–by–step through all the tough nuts–and–bolts decisions
- Sample forms and statements, including job applications, accounting forms, and inventory cards, to make sure that you’re organized from the start
- Budgeting, advertising, and marketing plans that help you outline a strategy for success
- A "Getting Help" directory to pro bono organizations expert advice, free of charge!
Preparing Your Business Plan.
Determining the Best Location.
Structuring the Business.
Controlling Your Inventory.
Setting the Price.
Managing and Motivating.
Developing Your Promotional Strategy.
Selling and Servicing.
Safeguarding Your Business.