- Creative capacity and the brand integrity that grows from it are an organization’s most important assets.
- Enlightened leaders inspire creativity through understanding, cooperation, and respect.
- Competence and execution are as important as ever, but they must be aimed at building intimacy with the customer.
- Alignment is the critical concept for the twenty-first-century organization.
- Great companies don’t happen without leaders who have transformed themselves.
1. The End of the World as We Know It.
2. Creativity: Tomorrow’s Factory Today.
3. Enlightened Leadership: No More Mr. Tough Guy.
4. Competency: The Essential Tools.
5. Alignment: The Magic Word.
6. Values: Dare to Be Good.
Postscript: A Better Chance.