- You often wonder whether you really understand the full market potential for your offer.
- A contract was won by a competitor - and you didn't even know it was up for grabs.
- You find it difficult to get a meeting with key decision makers.
- You always feel that you are talking to audiences that appear distinctly uninterested.
- You keep losing contracts that you thought were in the bag.
There are always winners and losers in business. Winners are those able to drive their business forward by consistently making sales from new and existing customers. Winners understand how to scope their market potential effectively. Winners are able to differentiate between hot prospects and time wasters. And winners retain their customers by providing solutions to their problems.
Pitch Perfect will help you revolutionise your performance with a thoroughly road-tested approach to mastering the art of successful business development. You need never find yourself in any of these depressing situations again!
Preface by Rene Carayol.
SECTION ONE: WELCOME TO PITCH PERFECT.
2. Business Development Success.
3. How Are You Performing?
SECTION TWO: THE THREE PRINCIPLES.
4. Functional Mastery.
5. Customer Connectivity.
SECTION THREE: FINDING, WINNING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS.
7. Finding the Opportunities.
8. Winning the Business.
9. Keeping the Business.
SECTION FOUR: PULLING IT TOGETHER.
10. Managing the Find, Win, Keep Process.
11. Staying Focused.
12. Call to Arms.
Appendix: How Are You Performing? Mastering the Three Principles of Selling Success — A Step Closer to Becoming a Winner.
“… a simple, down-to-earth book that offers practical solutions. If you really do want to win, then this is the book for you. Read on!’ (Media Week, 29th June 2004)
“…step-by-step approach is easy to follow…a very good text book” (City to Cities, Sep/Oct 2004)