PRAISE FOR MAKING A FORTUNE
"Nobody understands better what makes British Asian entrepreneurs tick.
Spinder provides a fascinating insight into business leaders and the
inspirational stories behind their success." Amar Singh, Evening Standard
"A refreshing and intelligent insight into Asian entrepreneurship in the 21st century" Sathnam Sanghera, The Times
"This is an important book that is being published at just the right time. With immigration a hot topic of conversation and ever-present in political and media circles, this book lays out the contribution of first, second and third generation Asians to the UK in terms of wealth creation, employment and host of other issues. It tells some good stories and has a powerful message for everyone who reads it."Eric Leenders, Executive Director, British Bankers Association (BBA)
“Drawing on her own experiences and the stories of others, Spinder Dhaliwal offers both unique and valuable insights into this community of entrepreneurs. This book is a must for practicing and would be entrepreneurs but also for anyone involved in entrepreneurships from advisors through to academics.” Hamant Verma, Editor Eastern Eye
“The personal stories behind some of the UK's most successful Asian businessmen make for fascinating reading. I'm so glad that my good friend and hotel business partner, Surinder Arora, takes his rightful place among them.” Sir Cliff Richard
1. Shami Ahmed and family (Juice Corporation).
2. Surinder Arora (Arora Group).
3. Lord Karan Bilimoria (Cobra).
4. Dinesh Dhamija (Ebookers.com).
5. Firoz Kassam (Firoka Group).
6. Dr Kartar Lalvani (Vitabiotics).
7. Sir Gulam Noon (Noon Products).
8. Vijay and Bhikhu Patel (Waymade Healthcare).
9. Lord Swraj Paul (Caparo Group).
10. Professor Nathu Ram Puri (Purico Group).
11. Perween Warsi (S&A Foods).