- Takes you step by step, through the 'why?' and 'how?' of starting and running your own business.
- Neil Crofts uses inspiring examples of those who have achieved their dreams on authentic lines.
- Taps into a huge, hungry market for good quality business start-up books.
Purpose beyond profit.
Being socially and or environmentally positive.
Integrity between communications, actions, beliefs and values.
Respect for our cohabitants on this planet.
Being distinct and unique.
2. Starting an Authentic Business.
Identifying your purpose.
Designing a business.
3. Being an Authentic Business.
Leadership and management.
Staff and personal development.
Meeting in Open Space.
Sales and marketing.
Finance and accounting.
Exit strategies and succession planning.
4. Case Studies and Resources.
Neal???s Yard Remedies.
The Authentic Partnership.