Why CliffsStudySolver Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by teachers and educational specialists
Get the concise review materials and practice you need to learn Trigonometry, including:
Explanations of All Elements and Principles
- Angles and quadrants
- Graphs of trigonometric functions
- Trigonometry of triangles
- Trigonometric identities
- Polar coordinates and complex numbers
- Inverse functions, equations, and motion
Strategic Study Aids
- Clear, concise reviews of every topic
- Summary of formulas
- Table of trigonometric functions
- Materials designed for high school and college students
Problem-Solving Approach and Tools
- Diagnostic pretest to pinpoint areas that need extra study
- Practice questions after every chapter--with answers and explanations
- Full-length practice exam with review recommendations for questions you miss
We take great notes--and make learning a snap
More than Notes!
CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsStudySolver CliffsTestPrep?
Chapter 1: Trigonometric Ideas.
Chapter 2: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions.
Chapter 3: Trigonometry of Triangles.
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Identities.
Chapter 5: Vectors.
Chapter 6: Polar Coordinates and Complex Numbers.
Chapter 7: Inverse Functions and Equations.
Customized Full-Length Exam.
Appendix A: Summary of Formulas.
Appendix B: Trigonometric Functions Table.