The Supplement features:
- A practical introduction to MATLAB, plus lists of online and other available resources
- MATLAB code demonstrations of theory and architectures discussed in Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering
- Foundations of fuzzy approaches and relationships, fuzzy numbers, and fuzzy control
- Fundamentals of competitive, associative, and dynamic neural networks and neural control systems
- Practical coverage of neural methods in fuzzy systems and other hybrid neurofuzzy systems and applications.
System requirements for IBM–compatible disk:
- 486 processor (Pentium recommended)
- 8 MB of RAM (16 MB recommended)
- 5 MB hard disk space
- MATLAB student or professional edition
- Microsoft Word 6.0 or 7.0.
FUZZY SYSTEMS: CONCEPTS AND FUNDAMENTALS.
Foundations of Fuzzy Approaches.
Linguistic Descriptions and Their Analytical Forms.
NEURAL NETWORKS: CONCEPTS AND FUNDAMENTALS.
Fundamentals of Neural Networks.
Backpropagation and Related Training Algorithms.
Competitive, Associative, and Other Special Neural Networks.
Dynamic Systems and Neural Control.
Practical Aspects of Using Neural Networks.
INTEGRATED NEURAL–FUZZY TECHNOLOGY.
Fuzzy Methods in Neural Networks.
Fuzzy Methods in Fuzzy Systems.
Selected Hybrid Neurofuzzy Applications.
Dynamic Hybrid Neurofuzzy Systems.
OTHER ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS.
Expert Systems in Neurofuzzy Systems.