- Late prehistoric and early historic diet in gulf coast Florida
- Trade, contact, and female health in northeast Nebraska
- Historic epidemics of the American Pueblos
- The decline of the Chumash Indian population
- Biological effects of European contact on Easter Island
- An osteological assessment of health and disease in precontact and historic Hawaii
Late Prehistoric and Early Historic Diet in Gulf Coast Florida (D. Hutchinson & L. Norr).
Evidence from Ossuaries: The Effect of Contact on the Health of Iroquoians (S. Pfeiffer & S. Fairgrieve).
Historic Epidemics of the American Pueblos (A. Palkovich).
The Decline of the Chumash Indian Population (P. Walker & J. Johnson).
Health and Death at Tipu (M. Cohen, et al.).
Biological Disruption in the Early Colonial Period at Lamanai (C. White, et al.).
Biological Effects of European Contact on Easter Island (D. Owsley, et al.).