Part One, The International Field.
2. Introduction, A Conceptual Overview of International contributions, R D Hinshelwood and Marco Chiesa.
3. Contribution From North america.
(1) The Modern Project and The Feminisation of Men, Larry Hirschborn.
4. contribution From North America..
(2) The Couch at Sea, Otto Kemberg.
5. contribution From Italy, Psychoanalytical Approaches to The Study of institutions in Italy, Antonello Correale and Giuseppe Di Leone.
6. Contribution from France, Psychoanalysis and Institutions in I Rance, Rene Kaes.
7. contribution From South America, From The Group–as–jigsaw–puzzle to The incomplete Whole, Janet Puget.
Part Two, British Contributions.
8. Introduction to the Span of The British Tradition, R D Hinshelwood and Marco Chiesa.
9. The tavistock Paradigm, Inside, Outside and Beyond, Barry Palmer.
10. Psychoanalysis in The Public Sphere, Some Recent British Developments in Psychoanalytic Social psychology, Karl Figlio and Barry Richards.
11. The Psychosocial Process, R D hinshelwood.
12. Conclusions, The Baby Grew Up, R D Hinshelwood.