- Ryan explores the work of Harry Gunnison Brown, one the most important innovators in American economic history
- Summarizes Brown’s theoretical insights as well as the intellectual contexts in which they were developed
2. Land as a Factor of Production.
3. Capital and Interest T heories.
4. Monetary Economics.
6. Land Value Taxation.
7. Regulation and Rate-Making.
8. International Trade and Finance.
9. Contributions as an Educator.
Books, Articles and Letters by Harry Gunnison Brown.
Co-Edited or Co-Authored Books and Articles.