- Study presenting a developing comprehensive theorhetical system and showing its evolution.
- Includes commentary by Kurt Fischer and Theo Dawson.
- An interesting monograph for both students and researchers about the process of theory creation as much as the study's findings.
2. The Study Methods.
3. Results: The Architecture of the Mind.
4. Results: The Development of Processing Efficiency.
5. Results: Specifying Patterns of Change by Growth Modeling.
6. Results: Specifying Patterns of Change by Logistic Equations.
7. Toward an Overarching Theory.
Commentary: A New Kind of Developmental Science: Using Models to Integrate Theory and Research: Kurt W. Fischer and Theo L. Dawson.
Statement of Editorial Policy.
Andreas Demetriou University of Cypress.