2. Specifying Human Capital: Ludger Wõßmann (Ifo Institute for Economic Research, Munich).
3. Cost and Income Based Measures of Human Capital: Trinh Le, John Gibson (University of Waikato, New Zealand) and Les Oxley (University of Canterbury, New Zealand).
4. What Have We Learnt From the Convergence Debate?: Nazrul Islam (Emory University).
5. How Large is International Trade s Effect on Economic Growth?: Joshua J. Lewer (West Texas, A & M University) and Hendrik Van den Berg (University of Nebraska).
6. Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: Martin Zagler (Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration and Free University of Bozen, Bolzano) and Georg Durnecker (Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration).
7. Growth and Unemployment: Towards a Theoretical Integration: Fabio Aricó (University of Pavia).
8. Productivity, Technology and Economic Growth: What is the Relationship?: Kenneth I Carlaw (University of Canterbury, New Zealand) and Richard G. Lipsey (Simon Fraser University, Canada).
9. The Long–Run Implications of Growth Theories: Jonathan Temple (University of Bristol).