1. Counselling and Communication in health care.
2. Looking after yourself.
3. Listening: some basic qualities and skills.
4. Listening to stories about illness and health: applying the lessons of narrative psychology.
5. Mental illness and communication.
6. Increasing multicultural competence.
7. Psychological type (Myers-Briggs).
8. Group Membership.
Specialised Skills and Settings.
9. Talking to children and adolescents about life, death and sex.
10. Talking about sexuality and sexual problems.
11. Working with infertility.
12. Solution-focused brief therapy: from hierarchy to collaboration.
13. Communicating about ethical dilemmas: a medical humanities approach.
14. Rehabilitation counselling.