1. Counselling and Communication in health care.
2. Looking after yourself.
3. Listening: some basic qualities and skills.
4. Listening to stories about illness and health: applying the lessons of narrative psychology.
5. Mental illness and communication.
6. Increasing multicultural competence.
7. Psychological type (Myers–Briggs).
8. Group Membership.
Specialised Skills and Settings.
9. Talking to children and adolescents about life, death and sex.
10. Talking about sexuality and sexual problems.
11. Working with infertility.
12. Solution–focused brief therapy: from hierarchy to collaboration.
13. Communicating about ethical dilemmas: a medical humanities approach.
14. Rehabilitation counselling.